Anyone can learn self confidence, it comes from deciding to like yourself, no matter what!
- Stand up straight! Body and mind are one: how you feel affects how you hold yourself, how you hold yourself affects how you feel. And how you feel, affects your confidence!
- Listen to you! Focus on what you think is best for you, not on what others think.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. Everyone is different and you are learning and growing all the time, so do a ‘self to self’ comparison instead.
- Accept your weaknesses. We all have them! Perfection is impossible and not as lovable.
- Boost your strengths. Find ways to use and grow your strengths, it is a good opportunity to grow and get some successes.
- Spend more time with people who make you feel good, rather than those who don’t.
So what are you going to do to boost your confidence?